Sunday, January 1, 2012
Resolving And All That Jazz...
Like the rest of the world, I'm taking the opportunity of the New Year to set a few goals for myself. Here are a few on the top of my list:
1. Start fostering dogs again! If we find our second forever pup in the process, that'd be wonderful too.
2. Move away (we have a few cities in mind, but haven't decided where. Our lease is up in May!)
3. Get back into the swing of things health-wise. Specifically: running, yoga, and cutting down on sugar (my biggest vice). The holidays always make me a weak sugar-holic.
4. Start going to more shows in the city - plays as well as concerts.
5. Find and finish at least 5 DIY projects to make our house a little more home-y.
6. Start cooking more, eat out less.
7. Be a better vegan. I'm shooting for like...85% of the time at least. I hate you, cheese.
Most of these are really just getting back into the swing of things after a holiday hiatus, but the bf and I are also looking forward to some big changes very soon. I hope to share more, and I hope you stick around to read about it. Here's hoping 2012 is pretty awesome!
Posted by Vanessa